Hi Everyone! I hope all is well. I can’t believe that Father’s Day is almost here June 20th. I was planning to write this post about two weeks ago, but I got so distracted preparing all of the new pieces for the re-launching of my new shop, Sultana’s Crochet, that the time just flew by—And Here We Are!
At first, I wasn’t going to write this post because it’s so late. Then, I decided that I would go ahead writing it because in actuality—Everyday is Father’s Day! Just like I feel that you don’t need a special day to show your appreciation for your Mom, I feel the same way regarding Dad. It’s always nice to show your appreciation for your Dad and all the Dads in your life, i.e. son, brother, uncle, cousin, friend, etc. They like gifts too.
On that sentiment, I put together this list of 7 gifts that I think would be great for Father’s Day or for anytime.
Links included in this post might be affiliate links. If you make a purchase with the links I provide, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you!
So, here we go!
- Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Give the Gift of Amazon Prime
- Garmin 010-02173-11 Venu, GPS Smartwatch
- EIGNO Grilling Accessories BBQ Grill Tools Set, 27Pcs
- DBPower 800A 18000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter
- Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
- Travendo Mens Slim Wallet with Money Clip
Your dad will enjoy creating fantastic sandwiches for breakfast, lunch or dinner. He can make a quick and easy sandwich to eat at home or on the go. Here are some of the highlights of this sandwich maker:
- Make quick and easy sandwiches in just 4 easy steps
- Explore more than 25 sandwich recipes on their website
- Easy clean up
- Great for Keto and Paleo diets too
I think your dad will really enjoy creating his signature sandwiches with this maker!
Some Key Prime Benefits are:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items,
- No minimum order size
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies & TV shows
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
It’s a gift that keeps on giving throughout the year.
This watch has a beautiful and bright display. It also has a broad range of health monitoring features to keep track of your energy level, respiration, stress, etc. You can get easy to follow animated cardio, strength, pilates and more. You can even download songs from Spotify, Amazon music, or Deezer. What a great gift for dad!
Those grilling dads will love this set. It includes:
- Premium Stainless Steel Tools
- Convenient Storage
- 27 pieces which includes items like multi-functional spatula, long handle grill tongs, meat injector, meat thermometer, skewers, basting brush, salt & pepper shakers, and much more.
Dad can get his grill on with this set!
If you drive a vehicle, it’s always a good idea to have one of these car chargers on hand. Some of the features are:
- It’s powerful and compact
- Has a Smart Charging Port w/18000mAh capacity and Smart USB port. It can even fully charge your laptop! (Not suitable for MacBook)
- Jumper clamps have over current protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, over voltage protections, and overcharge protection
- Has a LCD Screen & Compass
Dad will be ready when the car battery needs a charge!
What a great gift! Your coffee loving dad will love this! These are some of the “perks” of this coffee maker:
- Fits anywhere (less than 5″ wide and perfect for small spaces
- Brew any cup size between 6-12 oz. with Keurig K-Cup pods
- Coffee made in minutes
- Cord storage
- Travel mug friendly
- Energy efficient
This is a great wallet for any dad. There’s plenty of space, yet it’s not bulky. These are some of the features:
- RFID protected lining
- Bifold closure
- Holds 11 cards
- Has an integrated money clip
- Refined & stylish
- Made with Premium faux leather
Grab one for your dad today!
So that concludes my list of 7 gift ideas for Father’s Day. These gifts would also be great for birthdays, graduations, anniversaries and more. I hope that this post was helpful for you when you are making a decision of what gift to get your dad or the dads in your life for Father’s Day or really any day.
Talk to you soon!
P.S. If you like this post, you also may like my blog post on 12 Gift Ideas for Makers on Valentine’s Day. Even though Valentine’s Day is long gone, there are still some awesome gift ideas that would be great for the Maker or future Maker in your life—Maybe even yourself!
To find out more about Sultana’s Crochet, where we love everything handmade, please visit our website www.sultanamuzikir.com